We've got Michael Sorg, Katie Dudas, and John Chichilla for this week's tech talk, including:
- Katie's got a new TV, and it's just one Awesome Thing of the Week for her!
- Katie bought a new TV - - - Part of the purchase experience was her explanation that her sole goal was to watch The Mandalorian with said TV.
- Part Deux of Katie's Awesome Thing of the Week is her new Boba Fett backpack.
- Chilla's Awesome Thing of the Week is Potato Pirates.
- Sorg has been using his Awesome Thing of the Week for the past couple of weeks. It's his new Zoom board.
- MoviePass promised a lot, and now they're filing for bankruptcy and may owe money to subscribers.
- PlayStation may bring remote play to Switch.
- Google may have accidentally shared Google Photos with other users.
- Waymo's self-driving vans will be carrying UPS packages in Phoenix.
- Voyage is using robot taxis to get senior citizens to and from within their community.
- Disney Plus has "26.5 million subscribers" and we're talking about how many of them are holding out for Season 2 of The Mandalorian and some other great programming.
- What happens when you load 99 phones in a wagon? Things definitely happen to Google Maps!
- Nvidia makes it possible to use the cloud for PC gaming options.
- Ancestry rejected a police warrant because of a technicality.
- Did you know Apple Arcade is a thing? They're looking to remind you through a creative ad blitz.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!