"W"elcome to another chapter of my Audio Thrifting Diary.
We have a four way dance today. Toddy is joined by Josh, Ryan and introducing Amanda Waltz from Pittsburgh's City Paper.
This Week's Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
- Panasonic Rx-5100 Stereo Boombox (Panasonic, 1983)
- General Electric 3-5625A Boombox (late 80s, early 90s)
- HAWG Closet Black shirt with flames
- Amanda's first outlet thrift haul.
VINTAGE vs. MODERN
Comparing and contrasting the value of older items versus their modern counterpart.
- Meat Grinder, Boombox, and more.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for "Alternate Reality", the theme to our show for many reasons
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I'm sentimentally attached to things you've forgotten, it's time to get THRIFTY!