This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Lucha Fiesta!
We've got Rizz, Mad Mike, and Sorg on the show this week with a full chat room to talk about so many things that have happened in professional wrestling this week, including:
- IMPACT had a meeting with WWE?
- No one actually died on IMPACT...just their careers.
- The Dusty Rhodes puppet at the Performance Center tweet was a tug at the heart strings this week.
- We're talking Brie Bella and Liv Morgan coming up in the trends and highlights on social media.
- Back and to the left.
- My favorite Bella is John Cena.
- Wrestling is hard, you guys.
- The divas are hurting the women's evolution in WWE.
- Sorg was checking out some Welterweight Wrestling and had some interesting conversations with the guys on the show.
- We're talking about a darker side of wrestling - deathmatch shows.
- Wrestling - without a ring?
- Comparing deathmatch to Kaiju Big Battel.
- Wrestling is a subjective art form.
- This week's Big Question (inspired by our friend Alex and his wrestling at a rodeo): What is the weirdest wrestling you've seen?
- Zach Gowen had one leg more than this other wrestler that crossed our radar this week.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
BONUS CONTENT: Wheelz brought up a botched rope spot video that made our crew chuckle at various points throughout the week.