Krause and Sorg are joined by Scot MacTaggart of KRNLS and Jon Providence of Eagledream Technologies as they talk this week in tech, including:
- Krause is sharing WeightWatchers as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Krause is also pairing his WeightWatchers app with a Fitbit tracker - to make the most of his weight loss journey.
- Scot is sharing a KRNLS crowdfunding campaign for #ClairtonGrows as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Jon of Eagledream Technologies is sharing Veracity VRcade in Rochester as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg is sharing a jet-powered RC plane from his travels with SAE as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Scot is sharing some of what he's working on with KRNLS.
- We're talking with Scot of KRNLS and Jon of Eagledream Technologies - an AWS partner - about some of the cool things they're doing together.
- When you get 1500 new features at once, how do you keep track of them?
- The digital marketing spectrum has made a massive impact on how quickly things grow.
- The package is less important than knowing where the package is to customers.
- Apple's Tim Cook changed his last name (on social media)!
- There's a giant vending machine for cars.
- Sony released an official PS4 remote play app for iOS devices for game streaming.
- Full Sail University is putting $6M into an eSports arena for pro gaming.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!