Scott, Nino, and Dudders look back on the craziness that was the 2018 ScareHouse season. From creating a zombie themed pop up bar, appearing all over the season, and super fun season, this has been an amazing haunt season!
- Bringing the Zombie Den to life in Market Square.
- It was a fun and incredibly busy season.
- Building the new Pittsburgh Zombies haunt to life and hidden Easter Eggs.
- Hot tip 1: Find a graphic designer that enjoys good puns.
- The birth of the bike riding zombie and the zombie pickle characters.
- Hot tip 2: Get yourself a good leadership team. It will allow you to do more of the things you love.
- Nino got to dig into DMX programming this season.
- The “peppermint nightmare” at A Creepy Christmas.
- ScareHouse’s weird history with Christmas.
- How quickly A Creepy Christmas came together.
- Adding our humor to A Creepy Christmas.
- Bringing back our Krampus props.
- Customer and cast reactions to A Creepy Christmas.
Please subscribe to our podcast and leave feedback. We appreciate it!
Follow the ScareHouse podcast hosts: Scott Simmons (@ScareHouseScott) and Katie “Dudders” (@kdudders)