Dudders, Sorg, Chilla are sharing this week’s awesome tech things.
- Chilla is sharing Microsoft Surface Centaurus as his Awesome Thing Of The Week.
- Sorg explaining the Sega 32X to Chilla is amazing. Including the odd Sonic the Hedgehog spin off, Knuckles Chaotix
- Tumblr will ban all Adult Content on December 17th. The algorithm seems to be a bit off with some of the non-sexual things that are getting tagged.
- Looking for a light bulb that works with your Amazon Echo or Google Home? Eufy looks to be a decent option!
- Amazon is adding Video Conferencing through a Skype addition to Alexa.
- PowerBear battery case for iPhone SE is just the thing to extend device life.
- Apple Music is coming to Amazon devices.
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Firefly coming to Facebook Watch. Can we Facebook Watch Party our own?
- Google Hangouts could disappear in 2020.
- Pokemon GO is headed to Player Vs Player battles.
- Hololens for combat mission in the US Army
- Google's call screening transcripts are rolling out to Pixel devices.
- Chilla is introducing Sorg to YouMail for call screening.
After the show remember to:
Check out our sponsors as a part of YaJagoff’s HOLLA-day Gift Guide:
- Pittsburgh Things Pittsburgh themed apparel n’at
- Core Life Eatery at the Block at Northway on McKnight Rd
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!