Matt and Steve are talking about this week in sports updates, including:
- Riverhounds had a good win over the Bethlehem Steel with a 2-1 game.
- Both goals were from Neco Brett at 35 and 79 mins with a goal scored by the Steel in the middle.
- The Riverhounds are back home with Charlotte Independence.
- The 100th PGA Championship saw Brooks Koepka taking the win by 2 strokes.
- Brooks Koepka held off a charging Tiger the final 2 days at Bellerive.
- The PGA heads to Sedgefield CC in Greensboro NC for the Wyndham Championship.
- Tiger is in talks to be on the Ryder Cup team that will be held in France September 28-30.
- Cleveland Browns Beer Machine.
- Cutch’s video.
- Pirates split the series in SF and come home to split with the Twins.
- Archer seems to be good, but isn't getting run support.
- Fantasy Football is back!
- After the second pre-season game in Green Bay the Steelers will no longer be at St Vincent.
- Steelers break camp still with cuts to be made to get down to the 53-man roster.
- Juju is not looking to have a sophomore slump but to have a break out year.
- Mason Rudolph is looking to make a bid for the 2nd back up.
- Damon Patterson had a breakout game vs the Eagles, and is doing everything correct as a UDFAR.
- Terrell Edmunds is fitting into the the defensive scheme well.
- James Washington looking great at WR.
- Vance McDonald has a foot injury - which gives him that IF HE STAYS HEALTHY stigmata.
- TJ Watt is switching from left side to right side but has a hammy lingering.
- Sean Davis has tackling issues and a nagging groin.
- Ben is in concussion protocol.
- In Pitt football news, Coach says good things and the team is looking good.
- Kenny Pickett is looking to take lead of the offense as a Pitt sophomore after last season's preformances.
- PSU Football may be in the midst of a rebuild with losing players to graduation.
- Adding to the PSU team issues, 3 players walked away from the game due to health reasons in the last week.
- WVU Football has lots of starters returning with very green back-ups - The Big 12 could be theirs for the taking.
After the show remember to:
Follow the discussion on Twitter (@BoldPGHSports)
Remember to check out our friends at River's Edge (@RiversEdgePGH) - and our stream over there!