BOLD Sports: Episode 33
Episode 2543 · May 4th, 2018 · 1 hr 37 mins
About this Episode
Matt and Steve are talking about this week in sports updates, including:
- Riverhounds won last Saturday over Atlanta and are un beaten at home.
- Tobi Adewole numbered to USL team of the week after a 1-nil win.
- The Hounds have Toronto FC 2 coming to Highmark Stadium.
- In PGA Tour news, Scott Piercy won the Zurich Classic at TPC Louisiana in a playoff with Billy Horschel.
- The Wells Fargo Championship has kicked off and is the warm up for The Players Championship that will be at TPC Sawgrass in Jacksonville.
- The NFL Draft has some interesting updates. Notably: Terrell Edmunds S VT, James Washington WRA OK ST, Mason Rudolph QB OK ST, Chucks Okorafor OT WEST MICH, Marcus Allen S PSU, Jaylen Samuels RB NC ST, Joshua Frazier DT Alabama. Steelers Draft Picks.
- The Buccos have been having a time with the Nationals just beating up the Black 'n Gold with double digit run totals.
- Though it’s early in the season, the Bucs are 1.5 games back and 17-14.
- Jung-Ho Kang has obtained his work visa and is expected to return to the US and has reported to Pirate City. He will have his pshyical and will begin an expedited spring training.
- There is no time table to return to the big club, but is expected to join the bucs at some point.
- He is on the restricted list and does not receive salary or service time.
- MLB or the Pirates will not discipline him any more, but non compliance with treatment programs will will trigger further discipline.
- As for the Penguins, Tom Wilson suspended 3 games due to hit on Aston-Reese.
- A late goal from Ovi pushes the Caps to win in game 3.
- The defense is letting the puck through, and offense has looked to be too pretty.
- Game 4.
After the show remember to:
Follow the discussion on Twitter (@BoldPGHSports)
Check out BOLDpgh.com and sorgatronmedia.com for more entertainment!